Saturday, April 24, 2010

Cousin's Wedding

Well, I just got back to the hotel from my cousin's wedding. It was really nice and she looked really happy. So I'm happy. Oh! I met her new husband for the first time. He was nice. Anyway, it was all really sweet and I'm just so happy for both of them.

Want to know what's weird though? Somehow, out of watching this wedding, I realized that, when I'm ready to get married, I want a big wedding. I never really knew whether I wanted a big or small wedding. Now, it just kind of hit me, like WHAM. Big wedding. Yep. Also, I want all the wedding traditions. The bouquet, the garter, toasts, the cake, and, definitely, dancing. I really have no idea where this notion came from, but now here it is, and I know that I want a big wedding. You know what would be really nice? A wedding under cherry trees, while their blooming. Don't you think that would be beautiful? I really think so. Only where would I find cherry trees to get married under? Japan? Yeah, because I'm going to fly all of my family to Japan, just so I can get married. Riiiight. Maybe I could find a cherry tree orchard somewhere? Oh, I don't know. It doesn't have to be under cherry trees, I just thought it was a nice idea.

~Keyda

Random Thought: Anybody else out there watch SecretAgentBob's videos? Like Charlie the Unicorn, Llamas with hats, The Cloak (prbly my favorite), or The Interview (my other favorite)?
I love watching those. His videos are so funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment