Sunday, February 27, 2011

Absence...

Well, I have been out of touch for quite some time, huh? For the longest time, I didn't come on here, or even go through my to-read blogs. When I finally went on Google Reader, I had over 160 blog posts to go through. I'm fairly ashamed to say that I didn't even read a single one of them, but instead, marked them all as read, and went on my merry way.

Thankfully, I think I'm finally getting back in the swing of things. I'm starting to check up on Google Reader every day,and I'm keeping up with the blogs I truly missed while I was away.

If I were asked why I left the blogging sphere for awhile, all I would be able to do would be to shrug my shoulders and ponder this myself for a few brief minutes. I'm very unsure of what happened. I just sort of fell out of reading blogs. I became very busy in many activities, and when I did have free time, I was too worn out to spend some time sitting down and reading fantastic blogs that I would have otherwise loved to have read.

For this, I'm truly sorry.

And, I'm proud to say, I'm making my way back. I'm reading blogs again, though cutting out ones that I never really read in the first place. Hopefully, this will help when I don't see that number on my Google Reader (I just have to thank my brother for showing me this wonderful invention, it really helps a ton) skyrocket. I already cut out some blogs, and there are a few more I'm considering throwing out as well, though there are SEVERAL that I couldn't part with if I tried. The Ginger Files (though that's partially because it's my teacher's blog), Jumble Mash, Tickets for Two (which I was very sad to see that she is taking a break for while), Simple Dude in a Complex World, and Dribble..... are just some of the ones I am most excited about reading and keeping up with once again.

So, basically, I'm back! Hope you're all as happy as I am about this return

~Keyda

Random Thought: I've been thinking about getting a tumblr recently....if only to follow a bunch of artblogs of people I watch on DeviantArt. I'm still thinking about it....but if I decide on getting one, I'll be sure to post a link here~

2 comments: