Tuesday, December 14, 2010

30 Day Challenge: Day 6

Day 6: Something you hope you never have to do.

This one took a bit of thinking, but in the end I decided to just go with a fairly obvious choice. I hope I never have to sit in a tub full of worms.

It would be disgusting.

...That's about it.

Oh! I also hope I never have to choose between my boyfriend/fiancee/husband and my friends. If I ever had to make that choice, I don't know what I would do with myself.

Anyway. I'm just letting you guys know that I'm actually working on a blog post, and a fairly long one at that. I'll go ahead and say it; this thing is basically making me go through my life, starting with step 1. Hope you enjoy reading it whenever I get finished and post it.

~Keyda

Random Thought:...Honestly? I got nothing.....ILIKECHOCOLATE!

No comments:

Post a Comment