Friday, August 13, 2010

A few changes.....

As it turns out, I can NOT make it to the comic convention I was so hyped up about....as it turns out, I just can't skip band camp that day (water balloon fight, and I promised to help fill up the water balloons) plus at 7 p.m. that night there is gonna be a band meeting where all the students have to come and bring one parent. I am, unfortunately, obligated to go to that as well. SO, the birthday may be looking slightly less fun now, but, luckily, my mom made up for it, letting me know we WILL be going swimming at Fun City for my birthday. Yay!

....That's all....(maybe one of these days, I'll post a blog with a really story? Nah....)

~Keyda <3

Random Thought: For some reason, last night I got the urge to go paint balling, and was able to get my friend to agree to go if I ever have the opportunity. This urge has not quieted, so I will probably start searching for places you can go paint ball that are near where I live. I'm very excited :)

No comments:

Post a Comment