Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Good birthday foreshadowing?

I don't know what it is, but something tells me that this year, I will have a good birthday (not saying i don't usually...). Why? Well, let's go over everything, shall we?

1. I have already gotten my first present, which was the first full season of the amazing animated series Gargoyles. I was so happy when I got it, I literally jumped up and down. I really wanted it, and I am so happy my grandmother got it for me.

2. There is a very good chance, that the day after my birthday I will be going to a comic convention in Chicago with my Uncle. This is very exciting for me. I so wish I could have gone to San Diego Comic Con, though I'm hoping I will get to go one day. I am very excited about this comic convention, so yay. :)

3. The Friday after my birthday 5 friends and I will be going to Fun City and spend the night there. I haven't been to Fun City in a long time, so this is exciting. We'll probably do laser tag, go-carts, arcade, and maybe even bowling. Who wouldn't be excited about going to Fun City?! I hope we get to swim too.

All in all, things are looking up for my birthday.

~Keyda

Random Thought: I think I may try reading the Inkheart series soon. I've tried reading the book once before, and got pretty far, but wasn't able to finish it. I won't start for a little bit, because I am working on another book right now, but I hope I can read it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment