Friday, October 29, 2010

30 Day Challenge: Day 1

So I've decided to try out the 30 Days of Truth Challenge. I've heard about it and today Jumble Mash did the letter to yourself one and I just thought it might be a good idea. I will post everyday with the prompt of the day.

Today's Prompt: Something you hate about yourself.

Well, thankfully enough, I have a fairly low self-esteem, so this is actually not that difficult. I really hate that I,at least in my opinion, can give great romantic advice to my friends, but when it comes to my own life, I cannot take my own advice whatsoever. For example, I've helped out my friend with so many situations before, I can't even count them. Yet, when I am in a situation myself, and I think of what I would tell my friend, all I can think to myself is "I could never do that!"

Unfortunately, when it comes to relationship/almost-relationship/was-relationship/even just liking-a-guy I am terribly shy about the whole thing.

So, with this being put out there, I am going to do my best not to be quite so shy about this. Now, don't you all go getting excited; this doesn't mean I will be making any declarations of love (*coughTomcoughAprilcough*), but I will try to not hide everything so much.

I will flirt more.
I will tell myself that this can work.
and, maybe if I'm lucky, I will get the guy!

~Keyda

Random Thought: I really don't get why some people don't like pickles/pickle juice so much. It's delicious! I remember when I was still dating this one guy, he wouldn't ever let me kiss him after I'd had a pickle, unless I brushed or rinced with water first! CRAZY!

2 comments: