Monday, November 1, 2010

30 Day Challenge: Day 2?

Okay, so, obviously I fail at this 30 days of truth challenge. I know it has been a few days since the last time I posted, and I'm supposed to post everyday, but I just forget. So, I suppose this will end up being longer than 30 days. More of a 30 whenever-I'm-not-busy-on-Facebook challenge. Either way, I am determined to finish this! So here goes:

Day 2: Something you love about yourself.

I just have to say it; I love how musical I am. There have been times in my life when I just don't know what I would have done without my black nano ipod. Man, do I love that thing! (His name is Vincent) I play both piano and clarinet; the clarinet I have to play every morning for band. The thing about it is, I am almost always in a good mood after playing my clarinet. For those who don't know, I am not a morning person, so, honestly, I can be in a pretty bad mood in the mornings, but playing the clarinet always helps. Music is such a huge part of my life that I just really don't know how I would have gotten through so many things in my life.

So, yeah, my musicality is what I love about myself.

~Keyda

Random Thought: I miss Cait...(NCIS)

No comments:

Post a Comment