Tuesday, November 9, 2010

30 Day Challenge: Day 4

Day 4: Something you have to forgive someone else for

Wow, I'm really going to have to dig deep into my pocket of grudges for this one.

I'm going to have to go with something that happened today, actually.

You see, we're doing a fundraiser in band so that we can raise money to go on a trip in April. If everybody sells at least 6 products, we get a doughnut party. If a person sells at least 20 products that person gets a 5 pound bag of (the world's best!) gummy bears. (might I mention this is for EVERY 20 products? So if someone were to sell 75 products, they would get THREE of these bags!). Lucky for us, the nice fundraiser lady let each of us have a handful of gummy bears (that bag wasn't lying, they really are the best). While I was munching on mine over by my friend's stand, this guy we know came up and stole one of them! (I know, terrible right?)
...
I don't care what you say, those things were delicious, and I'm still upset about it!

So there, something I have to forgive somebody else for.
~Keyda

Random thought: Anybody wanna buy a cheesecake???? >:)

No comments:

Post a Comment