Thursday, November 25, 2010

What I'm thankful for this Thanksgiving

Yes, that's right, I'm jumping the Thanksgiving bandwagon!
So, here's a list of everything I'm thankful for this Thanksgiving:

1.) A great family that I'm able to spend this holiday with. Everybody's gathering at my grandma's house, just like every year, and it's always wonderful to see everybody.

2.) Wonderful friends. This morning I got two text messages from two of my friends wishing me a happy thanksgiving, and it just put a smile on my face.

3.)A nice home that I can come to every night. I'm very grateful that I never have to wonder where I'm sleeping at night.

4.) This country we live in where everyone can speak their minds and read/watch/listen to what they want

5.)Our troops fighting for this country, willing to give their lives for thousands of people they don't know and will never meet.

So, there are the things I'm thankful for. If I reeeeally thought about it, I could probably come up with tons more, but I'll end the list here.

~Keyda

Random Thought: ROLLS!!!!!!....that is all.

1 comment:

  1. Great list! Happy late Thanksgiving!

    P.S. I LOVE dinner rolls. Yummy.

    ReplyDelete