Wednesday, November 10, 2010

30 Day Challenge: Day 5

Day 5: Something you hope to do in your life.

This one is difficult simply because there are so many things I want to do in my life.

If I had to choose one, I would probably say...traveling around Ireland.

I've always thought Ireland as this just beautiful, magnificent country, and I would just love to tour around the countryside, especially to see the castles! And the Blarney stone! Even though I'd probably be too scared to do it, I'd still love to see it.

The thing about traveling around Ireland for me, though, is that I would HAVE to do it with no plan in place. I mean I would obviously have a few cities/tourist attractions that I would definitely go see, but mostly it would just be me wandering around the countryside with absolutely no idea what I was going to do that day. I wouldn't even know whether or not I'd be sleeping in a nice comfy bed, or my car. But that would be just the way I'd like it.

So here's me, setting up a life resolution: Travel around Ireland with NO plan whatsoever.

I feel so accomplished.

~Keyda

Random Thought: As you all know how big of a Harry Potter fan I am, I'm sure you're just itching to know whether or not I went to see the new movie? Nope, sorry, I've decided I hate everything Harry Po-....Okay, I couldn't even finish it. Yes, I saw the movie; yes, I loved it; and yes, I still absolutely, positively LOVE Harry Potter. Bet I had you worried there for a sec, didn't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment