Thursday, November 4, 2010

30 Day Challenge: Day 3

Day 3: Something you have to forgive yourself for

Alright, I had a bit of difficulty with this one. Not because I'm vain enough to think there's nothing which needs forgiving. More...it's not something I really wanted to spend much time thinking about. And if I really thought long and hard about it, I could probably come up with plenty of things.

Oh, and, for whatever reason, I've decided to share this prompt in the form of a letter to myself....so yeah....here we go...

Dear Me,

*sigh* Alright, you've been thinking about this for a year. You've been wondering what you did wrong, what you could have done better, even if it was because you just weren't pretty enough. But, here's some news for you, it wasn't your fault! If things were meant to work out between you guys, they would have. So, really there isn't anything to forgive, but I know you still feel like it. Like you somehow unconsciously betrayed yourself and caused him to leave. But it wasn't you.

He just missed out on a great girl. ;)

Sincerely,
Me

~Keyda

Random though:..........nya?

No comments:

Post a Comment