Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Dreams

Do you, like most people, believe that dreams are our subconscious desires put before our eyes? When you have a nightmare, do you believe it's from a fear that you have, and perhaps didn't know about? When you have a romantic dreams, do you believe it comes from missing your significant other? Or just those romantic moments you once had with he/she? Do you ever look back at your dream over the day, and think differently about it after a few hours? It's quite strange how much your opinion can change in the span of one day. Or how much you can forget in one day, especially when it was foggy to begin with.

Dreams can be the most complex things we face...or the most simplistic. They can be utterly terrifying...or simply silly. Whatever dreams we have, they are our own and nobody else's. Out of all the dreams that I've had, I only remember a select number of them, I mean, I'm lucky if I remember a dream for the rest of the day, let alone after that.

Why am I suddenly talking about dreams? Last night I had a very...different, and very personal, dream, andas such I will not be talking about it in this blog. Just felt like discussing dreams with you folks, or as it is, folk.

So, what are some dreams you've had, that you remember? Good dreams? Bad dreams? Dreams that are neither good nor bad, yet still memorable? Hmmm?

~Keyda <3

Random thought: Well a bird, bird, bird, bird is the word. Bird, bird, bird, bird is the word. Suuuuuurfinnnn biiiiiird.
.....I admit to watching Family Guy recently...


No comments:

Post a Comment