Saturday, July 17, 2010

Pigfarts, Pigfarts, here I come...

Pigfarts, Pigfarts, yum, yum, yum..

I have just recently realized how incredibly and incurably obsessed with Harry Potter I truly am. Don't believe me? I have all the books in hardback, and 1-6 in paperback. I also own Quidditch Through the Ages, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, and The Tales of Beedle the Bard. As well as a 2010 calendar and a very nice journal (that i haven't written in because i don't find any of my petty teenager problems worthy of the amazing wonderfulness that is that journal). I have a Dumbledore's army poster and a poster of the cover of the seventh book. I own all six movies and a very (VERY) nice Slytherin pen, that I have barely written with, because, again, it's just too special to use. Not enough for you? I've seen A Very Potter Musical (you now understand my title). Not only have I seen it, but I have nearly all of the songs memorized, and I am excitedly waiting for A Very Potter Sequel to reach Youtube. One of my favorite songs of all time is Potions Yesterday by Draco and the Malfoys.

But even out of all of these things, I think that the thing that probably makes me the most is that on August 2nd I will be leaving for Orlando, Florida to go visit Universal Studios. That's right, all you Harry Potter nerds, be jealous, for I get to go to the Wonderful World of Harry Potter!!!!

...So, yes, I just wasted a blog to have an epic lead up to telling you guys my most amazing news...

~Keyda <3

Random Thought: http://games.adultswim.com/robot-unicorn-attack-twitchy-online-game.html is probably THE singlemost AMAZING game in the ENTIRE world

Oh! Random Thought 2!: I forgot to mention in my semi-rant that awhile ago I was reading a manga and the main guy told the main girl (his love interest) not to look away when he had to kill another guy. She didn't look away. As I was reading it all I could think was..."Cool, now she can see thestrals!"...Just thought that was relevant...oh and I love reading stories on http://averagewizard.com/ :) Okay, now I'm done

No comments:

Post a Comment