Saturday, July 31, 2010

Jason Statham is one BAMF...


Today, something happened to me that, with much confidence, I can easily say has never happened to me before.

My mom, grandma, and I were on our way back from a shopping day in Peoria (I only went for the books) and we were passing a guy, in a black car,wearing sunglasses, with his window down. As I was in the backseat, I, admittedly, stared at him. I was thinking how much he looked like Jason Statham. Right when I was wondering if he could tell whether or not I was watching him, even with the tinted window, his head jerked and he looked right at me. And it wasn't any "Oh, I'm just going to casually look at the car passing me to see what type it is"-look. It was a full blown "Who the eff is staring at me?!"-look. I mean, for a split second I seriously thought he was Jason Statham as one of his awesome action characters and his mission was to kill me.

Despite my irrational fears, I continued staring back at him until we were completely past him. And, before you ask, my wonderful readers, I am fine, he did not speed up to catch up to us, nor did he pull an epic car chase with us. Unfortunately. I think I rather would have enjoyed seeing how my mom would handle that.

Besides that one time I was chased by a dog bent on killing me (story for another time), I think that could have been one of the scariest freaking things to ever happen to me, ever. Hopefully I won't have a repeat anytime soon. Because those sunglasses? Added to the creepiness as much as the b-aness.

~Keyda

Random Thought: Anybody read any books by Maggie Stiefvater? I got a book by her today. So far it's good, but I was wondering what you guys thought of her?

No comments:

Post a Comment