Monday, July 19, 2010

Rainy Day...

It is officially storming out. Thunder, Lightning(not much mind you), and Rain. Yet, I can see some sun poking through. What's this? What's this? A sunny thunderstorm? Not something you see everyday.....So, when the storm started to get bad, and the t.v. wasn't working, can you guess what I decided to do? Yup, I'm am now rewatching Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (my second favorite) and am in full Viktor-fan-girl mode. I believe I can hear the sounds of t.v. from downstairs though, so maybe the satellite came back on? Who knows? Now that I'm already watching my movie, there are many doubts as to whether I will go back to television (especially considering the show I was watching is already over). Although at eight o'clock I'll probably turn it back on to watch the new episode of Total Drama World Tour. Exciting, right?

Oh look, the sun is now shining, no more rain, and I barely hear the after-rumbles of the thunder. Looks like I'll get to watch Total Drama after all. Oh well, I am now off to drool over the Bulgarian hunkiness that is Viktor Krum (and the sexy sulliness that is Severus Snape). Hope you all enjoy the rest of your evenings.

~Keyda<3's Viktor & Severus

Random thought: Can you imagine going through what Neville had to go through with his parents? And then watch Mad-eye Moody (Barty Crouch Jr. in diguise) do the same thing to that spider? I have no idea how he handles it.

No comments:

Post a Comment