Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Mama, we're all gonna die...

I seriously think My Chemical Romance is therapy for the sooouuuuuullllll.
I hadn't realized how long it's been since I've seriously listened to these guys....man I was missing out...so now it's about 3:30 in the morning and I'm going to rock out to MCR, and I'm gonna enjoy it. Seriously, have you guys listened to this band??? They are AMAZING!!!!! I don't know what it is, but i LOVE them! When people ask what is my favorite band, I automatically say MCR, don't even question it. I mostly listen to their album The Black Parade, which is AMAZING. Gerard Way's vocals are, in my opinion, unrivaled, completely and totally unrivaled.

My ex-boyfriend and I started talking tonight...which was..nice. It was good to be able to talk to him as a friend again. It's been...MONTHS since the last time we have. Something tells me he and I aren't QUITE in the same place, but it's close enough that we can build a bridge over the gap, unlike a few months ago, when I defriended him on facebook because I just couldn't handle all of his statuses about his new girlfriend. It doesn't bug me like it used to. I mean, I still get that initial reaction every time I see his name, and what not, but it doesn't last very long. So, anyway, like I said, I'm really glad he and I are talking again (we're friends on facebook again). Even if he's not my boyfriend anymore, he's still a pretty big part of my life, and he just happened to take that chunk with him when he stepped away for awhile.

Don't you hate being emotional??? Sometimes, I definitely do, too.

~Keyda :D

Random thought: Anybody else here a fan of Glee??? How about...Puckleberry??? (Rachel/Puck). Let me know how ya feel, even if you're a Fachel (finn/Rachel) fan!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment